ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING BOOKS
Upper-Intermediate - Virginia Evans & Jenny Dooley
Wishes is a modular secondary-level course for learners of English at upper intermediate level (CEF level B2.2). The course combines active English learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed modules and prepares students for the Cambridge ESOL FCE examination as well as other exams at this level.
• Systematic development of all four language skills through realistic
tasks which encourage the learners´ personal engagement
• Lexical exercises practising and activating all essential vocabulary
including collocations, idioms, phrasal verbs, fixed phrases,
prepositional phrases and word formation, as well as Appendices
of phrasal verbs and prepositional phrases
• A variety of reading texts from authentic contemporary sources,
with exercises which encourage learners to read extensively as
well as intensively
• Progress Check sections at the end of each module
• Grammar sections covering all major grammatical areas plus a •
• Grammar Reference section
• Further Practice section on lexical items and key-word
• Culture, Curricular and Green Issues sections
(1650) San Martin
Tel.: (54-11) 4753-5758
Fax.: (54-11) 4753-5758
Copyright © 2017
Express Publishing Argentina.
All rights reserved.