ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING BOOKS
Upstream 1st edition
Beginner / Elementary / Pre-Intermediate / Intermediate - Virginia Evans & Jenny Dooley
Upstream 1st edition. This series is specially designed for students from absolute beginner to intermediate level. Each book consists of five modules and provides systematic preparation in all four language skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing - required at these levels. The Student´s Book and the Workbook are designed to be covered in approximately 60 to 80 hours of classroom work.
The Workbooks for Upstream Beginner to Pre-intermediate contain Vocabulary, Grammar, Communication, Reading, Listening and Writing sections with a variety of motivating tasks and useful exercises, as well as the tapescripts of the listening exercises.
The Teacher´s Books for the Student´s Books contain step-by-step teaching notes, extra ideas for optional activities and a full key to the exercises in the Student´s Books. The Test Booklets contain appropriate photocopiable assessment tests as well as a mid-year and exit test allowing teachers to assess students´ progress throughout the course.
• Theme-based units from a wide variety of sources
• A variety of cross-cultural and cross-curricular topics
• Systematic development of all four language skills through realistic
challenging tasks which encourage the learner´s personal
• Lexical exercises practising and activating all essential vocabulary
including collocations, everyday English, phrasal verbs and word
• A variety of authentic stimulating reading and listening tasks
• Grammar sections covering all major grammatical areas plus a
• Grammar Reference Section
• Composition analysis and practice on all types of writing with full
• A wide range of speaking activities
• Culture Clips
• Literature pages
(1650) San Martin
Tel.: (54-11) 4753-5758
Fax.: (54-11) 4753-5758
Copyright © 2017
Express Publishing Argentina.
All rights reserved.